Author Topic: APB Application  (Read 2082 times)

Offline ColonelTalon

• Target
  • Kimi dake wo suki de itayo
APB Application
« on: August 23, 2012, 01:45:25 AM »
First Name: Ryan

CK Division which you are applying for: All Points Bulletin

Time Zone: EST ON

Previous MMO Experience: Combat Arms,Alliance of Valiant Arms, Fallen Earth, Guild Wars

Previous FPS Experience: Counter-Strike Source, Black Light Retribution, Resistance and Liberation,

Application Referral (Website, Advertisement, Video, Member, Etc): FalloutNexus

Playtimes / Days (Please use GMT format): Partly in the Evening,Night

Character Name: ColonelTalon

Character Gender:Male

Character Faction or Class & Rank / LvL: Criminal, 71, Gold Threat [ Real Time World's ] - Criminal, 176, Gold Threat

Previous guilds / clans / teams/ units: NightStalkers [ RTW, ] Ex-Curia [ RTW, ] The Best Clan Ever [RTW] , Must Be a Hacker

Alternate Clans with alts: Ex Curia [ RTW ] - Smaller Clans

Reason for leaving: NightStalkers were getting inactive and to many hackers, Ex Curia was inactive, Inactive for The Best Clan Ever, Selfish For Must Be a Hacker

Mumble Answer one: Installed w/mic, Installed wo/mic, not installed w/mic, what’s a mumble? Installed w/mic

Reason you are interested in the Code Killers: After leaving NightStalkers, I thought of joining Codekillers but never got the chance to actually see what they did; so after looking back on some videos and thinking about it and un-deployed with a clan currently, I think it would be a great choice for me.

Your expectations of and from the Code Killers: Just having a lot of fun and hard work with you guys; nothing really to expect from a great clan.

In-game strengths / weaknesses: My Fps my lower abit once in awhile and will effect in combat; but normally it doesn't, having good teammates and people to teach are my strengths.

In-game preferred roles Primary and secondary (close combat, recon/sniper, Driver, Tank, Healer, Nuker etc): Close-Range and Mid; Sometimes Sniper

Out of game strengths / skills which may be an addition to the Code Killers: Normally just doing some work on mods or either watching videos.

Other comments: I wrestle manly creatures such as bears and hydras with my hands
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:54:04 AM by ColonelTalon »
I WRESTLE WITH MANLY CREATURES SUCH AS HYDRAS AND BEARS

Offline weed

• Officer
Re: APB Application
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:25:05 AM »
Hey man look forward to playing some games with you, message some of us in game and get games in with us. Weed, Calamityz, CKJester, Pandaren, SmilingBob in game to get a vouch.

Offline ColonelTalon

• Target
  • Kimi dake wo suki de itayo
Re: APB Application
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 06:15:41 PM »
Oh alright, thanks.
I WRESTLE WITH MANLY CREATURES SUCH AS HYDRAS AND BEARS