Author Topic: DayZ SgtMatrix Application  (Read 1618 times)

Offline SgtMatrix

• Target
DayZ SgtMatrix Application
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:19:35 PM »
First Name: Anthony

CK Division which you are applying for: Day Z

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Previous MMO Experience: not to much, the only one that I have gotten into was SWTOR

Previous FPS Experience: All the battlefields, call of dutys and learning how to play Counter Strike

Application Referral (Website, Advertisement, Video, Member, Etc): Day Z forums

Playtimes / Days (Please use GMT format): during the week, from 4 till 11:30 pm, Friday, Saturday anytime till when ever.

Character Name: SgtMatrix

Character Gender: Male

Character Faction or Class & Rank / LvL: Bandit :)

Previous guilds / clans / teams/ units: not really any for dayz except for one, but that was along time ago and I don't remember the name of it.

Alternate Clans with alts:N/A

Reason for leaving: they were all leaving and it was just falling apart.

Mumble Answer one: Installed w/mic

Reason you are interested in the Code Killers: the reason it interested me was beacuse of how close you guys are and how you guys seem to know what you are doing in these types of games and have a lot of experience.

Your expectations of and from the Code Killers: Cool guys and girls, if any, that are lady back but at the same time can get really serious if need. also good at the game

In-game strengths / weaknesses: good at CQB, learning how to snipe and weaknesses besides sniping, being a medic

In-game preferred roles Primary and secondary (close combat, recon/sniper, Driver, Tank, Healer, Nuker etc):  close combat and some what sniping

Out of game strengths / skills which may be an addition to the Code Killers: i am learn, really teaching myself, how to become a graphics designer and would love to learn how to do it. i have been doing graphics for about 7-8 months now.

Other comments: i have an Xbox 360 add me on there IGC Matrix, i like to play any fighting games or forza if anyone has it. ;)