Author Topic: APB App-- CaPtrAd  (Read 1620 times)

Offline CaPtrAd

• Target
APB App-- CaPtrAd
« on: November 10, 2012, 04:01:02 AM »
First Name: James

CK Division which you are applying for: APB, BF3, Day Z, GW2 Multi game or Other: APB.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Previous MMO Experience: Grand Theft Auto, Not Much Other Than That. <---

Previous FPS Experience: All Call Of Duties, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Team Fortress 2, Borderlands 2, Gmod. (I play a variety of FPS games)

Application Referral (Website, Advertisement, Video, Member, Etc): Found it myself. :)

Playtimes / Days (Please use GMT format): Like around 5 hours daily.

Character Name: CaPtrAd

Character Gender: Male

Character Faction or Class & Rank / LvL: I am a Criminal.

Previous guilds / clans / teams/ units: FoD, aBove,

Alternate Clans with alts:

Reason for leaving:

Mumble Answer one: Installed w/mic,

Why are you interested in the Code Killers: Looking for a nice APB clan to hang out and play with.

Your expectations of and from the Code Killers: A fun clan to chill out and make friends and play APB with.

In-game strengths / weaknesses: I am an ace driver. (not trying to brag or anything) And I am good with a sniper and an assault rifle.

In-game preferred roles Primary and secondary (close combat, recon/sniper, Driver, Tank, Healer, Nuker etc): Driver and Close Combat And Sniper.

Out of game strengths / skills which may be an addition to the Code Killers: I was a recruiter in my old clans and they said I was an excellent recruiter

Other comments: I really love APB and I want to be able to play it with a clan/community. I cant wait for my adventure with this clan to begin. :D