Author Topic: Nixinized's Application - DayZ  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Nixinized

• Target
Nixinized's Application - DayZ
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:38:13 AM »

First Name: Devun

CK Division which you are applying for: Day Z

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Previous MMO Experience: WoW, Rift, Tera, Runescape (Bleh), Maplestory, etc. (Large list)

Previous FPS Experience: CS, CSS, CSGO, COD : (All), I've played FPS games throughout my whole life.

Application Referral (Website, Advertisement, Video, Member, Etc): Arithor on a DayZ forum.

Playtimes / Days (Please use GMT format): Mostly all day, all week.

Character Name: Devun or Nixinized.

Character Gender: Male

Character Faction or Class & Rank / LvL: N/A

Previous guilds / clans / teams/ units: N/A

Alternate Clans with alts: N/A

Reason for leaving: N/A

Mumble Answer one: Installed w/mic, Installed wo/mic, not installed w/mic, what’s a mumble? Installed w/mic

Reason you are interested in the Code Killers: I've been looking for a group of players to play DayZ with and this seems like a good community.

Your expectations of and from the Code Killers: Good, Mature members, and active members.

In-game strengths / weaknesses: Good shot, not very good with player encounters.

In-game preferred roles Primary and secondary (close combat, recon/sniper, Driver, Tank, Healer, Nuker etc): CC, Sniper, Driver.

Out of game strengths / skills which may be an addition to the Code Killers: Generally more mature and forward than kids my age, not very annoying on terms of voice. And I have A LOT of free time to play.

Other comments: I hope you see past the fact I am young and accept me into this community. Thank you. :D